nuffnang

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tevez: I Never Want To Leave United


Carlos Tevez has revealed that he is loving life at Manchester United and insisted he wants to pen a career-long deal with the club

Tevez arrived at Old Trafford last year amid some controversy, with United taking the Argentine forward on loan from a third party yet avoiding the legal problems West Ham endured after signing him the year before.

The 24-year-old has flourished in the North West, forging a brilliant understanding with Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo and ending his second season in England with 19 goals and a bucketload of assists.

Hence, Sir Alex Ferguson is eager to tie up a permanent deal for the former Corinthians man, even though Media Sports Investment (Tevez's owners) are thought to be demanding around £34million.

And the Albicelestes star is delighted at the prospect of inking a long-term contract with the Red Devils, insisting he wants to remain with the club for the rest of his career.

Tevez told The Sun: “I cannot ever imagine leaving Manchester.

“I am in the perfect situation. My family is settled and very happy in England and my relationship with the club is perfect.

“Patrice Evra is my closest friend but the feeling I get from all the players is something I’ve not experienced before. I want to get the contract sorted and play for United for the rest of my career.”
http://mpejal.myminicity.com/

No comments: