nuffnang

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Carlos Tevez: I Need To Leave Manchester United


Rumours surrounding the Manchester United future of Carlos Tevez have circulated all season, with a host of clubs linked with a move to step in and end the Argentine's much-reported frustration with life on the Old Trafford bench.

Although popular with fans and, when picked, produces performances of effort and quality, the diminutive forward quite often finds himself on the bench, and English tabloid newspaper The Sun is now reporting that Tevez has told an Argentine radio station that he wants to leave United.

"Even if you score three or four goals, you do not play in another game," he is quoted as saying by The Sun.

"There are many very good players but I need to play. There are many players and they all need to play but I have not played in important matches.

"I have many offers, not only from Spain. I need to see which club I can go to and what can be done."

And family life rather than money was the key factor in where he might decide to move, according to the 24-year-old, who is approaching the end of a two-year loan spell at Old Trafford.

"We must not only consider the money, I also have to ensure my family feel comfortable, especially my daughter. So I have a lot to think about," he concluded.

No comments: